Here’s some valuable information for High Performance Driving Events (HPDE) such as:
– Track Day Preparation
Here’s some tidbits on how to prepare for a Track Day Event.
If you want to really get serious about preparing your Corvette for a Track Day, then you should read this Corvette Forum Article: How to Build a Track Corvette on a Budget.
— Timing and Scoring Software
If you really want to get into making your Track Day experience more exciting, you should invest in timing and scoring software.
If you have an iOS device (iPhone, iPod or iPad), several really good apps are available that provide for audio/video capture, data acquisition, and ODB capabilities.
- Harry’s Lap TImer – “Harry’s GPS Lap Timer” website. The app is available in the Apple App Store – search for “lap timer”.
- Track Addict Pro – “RaceRender LCC” website. The app is available in the Apple App Store – search for “track addict pro”.
- Historic Rally Monitor – “ASE Rally Monitor” website. The app is available in the Apple App Store – search for “rally timer”.
- Traqmate GPS – Traqmate Data Acquisition website.
If you hear of similar software becoming available for Android devices, drop me a note and I’ll add it to the list.
– Motorsports Organizations
Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) – Visit Here
National Auto Sport Association (NASA) – Visit Here
– Racing Venue’s